To make a Three-dimensional wall art is always not easy; buy one from the market can be costly. Nowadays, it has become easier because you can DIY at home using a cutting machine and thick cardboard, plus a suitable frame; three-dimensional wall art will hang on your wall within one hour.
First, download a Multilayer Sea Turtle SVG from here; this is a five-layer SVG file and layer ready to cut.
Second, prepare five colours of thick cardboard. The wider, the better; I suggest using 1/3 inches think cardboards,
Also, prepare the glue for final assembly.
- Upload the Multilayer Sea Turtle SVG to your Cricut machine
- Place the different cardboard into the machine and cut by layers
- Each layer is extra, and you need to cut one by one
- After all, layer cut, weld the unnecessary parts out
- Place the most significant layer as bottom by following the SVG file’s instruction
- Use glue to glue all layers up
- After glue dry and all layers are fixed, could you place it in a frame (your choice)?
- Now you have three-dimensional sea turtle wall art.
Very easy, right? This wall art is your crafting work, and it is unique, much better to spend a lot of money to buy one.
SVG file plus Cricut machine always make your life funnier and colourful